$2.00 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$2.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$4.68 - $18.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$8.00 - $18.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$8.59 - $31.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
• ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 84g
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
$8.99 - $13.00
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm • Labeled Size: 650b x 35-43 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 83g
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$11.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight Road Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
• Low Lead Valve • 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 450g (1.5-1.75), 475g (1.75-2.125)
$12.00 - $16.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
MICHELIN's Protek Max tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber with a unique shape and design so your tires hold their pressure longer. For excellent durability, the tube is reinforced at the valve too.
Page 1 of 12 Next page