Specialized isn't afraid to say that, when it comes to performance and comfort, their SL Pro Bib Shorts stack among the best in the business. They use the best available fabrics, a highly advanced chamois, and feature a level of fit that's second to none. When it comes to high-quality bib shorts, it all starts at the fabric. This meant that they utilized their ultra-soft and highly breathable VaporRize materials to provide the utmost in moisture management and support. In addition to this, they also implemented their Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the fabric, as well as a vent channel on the lower back that assists in increasing ventilation while also decreasing perspiration.
Meanwhile, the fit has also been given a tremendous amount of detail. You'll find that it follows an articulated design in order to accommodate the movements and position of cycling. And to make sure that the fit holds, Specialized designed the leg openings around a silicone-infused fabric cuff that gently, yet firmly, holds the legs in place. Not only that, but the bib uppers feature a welded construction that's free from seams in order to eliminate unwanted friction, while also strongly holding the braces in place.
The Body Geometry SL Pro chamois has padding with a multi-density design that varies the degree of support in perfect harmony with the body. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on the soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Welded bib upper construction reduces the need for seams in order to reduce friction and dial in the fit, while a center back vent channel prevents moisture buildup at one of the most problematic points of perspiration.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Body Geometry SL Pro Chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Tall sizing offered with additional inseam and bib strap length for larger riders.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)
|Black / Large||888818113262||64216-7504||15846|
|Prism / Large||888818159970||64217-7584||19626|
|Team Baby Blue/Rocket Red / Large||888818112630||64216-7544||16106|
|Oak/Mustard Yellow / Large||888818113453||64216-7524|
|Black/White / Large||888818251490||64217-7554|
|Team Red/Black / Large||888818113309||64216-7514||15842|
|Black / Medium||888818112739||64216-7503||15845|
|Prism / Medium||888818159635||64217-7583||19625|
|Team Baby Blue/Rocket Red / Medium||888818113156||64216-7543||16105|
|Oak/Mustard Yellow / Medium||888818112814||64216-7523|
|Black/White / Medium||888818250936||64217-7553|
|Black / Small-Tall||888818127719||64216-75021|
|Black / X-Small||888818123551||64216-7501|
|Black / Medium-Tall||888818127788||64216-75031|
|Black / X-Large||888818112531||64216-7505||15847|