The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we’ve added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent…and that’s just for starters.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FOX 36 Factory fork and DPS rear shock provide 150mm of peerless suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The top-tier bike deserves a top-tier shock. We equipped the S-Works Levo with a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory shock, complete with slick Kashima coated stanchion and a 3-position compression damping adjuster.
- The best of the best. FOX's 36 Factory E-bike fork features the Grip 2 damper, the tuner's delight, complete with high-speed and low-speed compression and rebound damping.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Motor||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
Front: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
Rear: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|Crankset||Praxis, full carbon ISIS, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chainrings||32T, custom steel|
|Chain||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, single-click lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 32.8mm, 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon/Chrome / Small||888818534302||95220-0002||28778|
|Carbon/Chrome / Medium||888818534449||95220-0003||28779|
|Carbon/Chrome / Large||888818533725||95220-0004||28780|
|Carbon/Chrome / X-Large||888818534012||95220-0005||28781|
|Dove Grey/Rocket Red / Small||888818534333||95220-0102|
|Dove Grey/Rocket Red / Medium||888818533916||95220-0103||44007|
|Dove Grey/Rocket Red / Large||888818533831||95220-0104||44008|
|Dove Grey/Rocket Red / X-Large||888818533954||95220-0105||29177|